Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ron Fraze


This one is funny because the ebay seller (who also has a youtube channel) listed this at $4 with the description "Awful Country".  That amused me while at the same time made me curious, like a little kid with earwax on his finger.  I don't think it's too bad, do you?  I've heard worse music.

I believe this label is a sister (or inbred cousin?) to Nabor Records.

Yolk NR 122
Year: 1964
Label location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Pressed by: Rite

What A Wonderful Dream


You Never Again Will Be Mine


Click here to --->>>Download


3 comments:

DrunkenHobo said...

Ron Fraze also had a Bopper on Yolk (IN) 45 - 104 (1960) : I'm So Blue & Lonesome

Mellow said...

Nabor, Yolk, and Sold Gold were operated by Jerry Lee Williams from Indianapolis, who played electric guitar with lots of local acts, including Aubrey Cagle and Tennessee Thompson.

Rocky Lane said...

Love to hear that bopper if you have it in your collection. Thanks.