Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ed Muchow

 

     Edward "Ed " Muchow was born in 1936. He was a guitar/banjo/fiddle player, and had his own band. He was also a disc-jockey (Smilin' Ed Muchow) on KLEE radio, and in the seventies a member of the Jack Paris band.

     2-J Records was incorporated in 1975 by Ottumwa resident, businessman and Nashville music promoter, Ivan Tennyson.
     Thanks again to Bob for the info.

2J FRS6614 (Kay Bank 6-6627)
Year: 1966

Only Me


I Know It Will Never Happen


Click here to --->>>Download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY DAD IS NOT A LOCAL LOSER MANY PEOPLE ENJOY HIS MUSIC.AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT AFFENDS ME AND MY FAMILY. YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR THE LOSER NOT MY DAD SO SCREW U.

Derik said...

It looks like I must once again state that the title of this blog does not refer to the artists featured.

read this:
http://somelocalloser.blogspot.com/2011/08/some-clarification.html

Mike Shullaw said...

Ed is an excellent musician and was one of my best friends for a long time. My name is Mike shullaw and Edna play in the same band during the seventies for years. After I moved to Nebraska we lost touch after a few years. I was so sad to hear about his wife Marilyn dying a couple years ago.

Derik said...

Thanks for the comment Mike. Please send me a photo if you have one.