Friday, January 18, 2013

Ebay 45s Vol. 3



My ebay 45 folder has been filling up so I thought I'd better make another volume before it gets too big.  I should have done it long ago.  Sorry that this zip file is 411mb, which may dissuade some of you from downloading it.  But those who do will be rewarded with some fine tunes.  Remember that I am not keeping track of what is in each volume.  This is a one time upload.  Once the link is dead, it stays dead.  I still have the tracks saved in a playlist in my iTunes, but haven't separated them into volumes like I have here.

Hope the download goes fast for you.   72 tracks, I believe.

http://depositfiles.com/files/63ohbb68a

9 comments:

paul said...

thank you very much for this fabulous upload.

KL from NYC said...

This is the first time I've gotten to download one of your eBay packages. I'm looking forward to it.

Twobadeyes said...

Sometimes brevity speaks volumes. In a word ... WOW! Anyone who doesn't "sacrifice" the time to download this is missing a real treat.

Derik said...

Thanks for the kind words. It makes the hours worth it.

Rocky Lane said...

Some nice records in this package I ain't heard before. Unfortunely, you may not be aware that some of the tracks have considerable volume drops. Ya try yar darndest sometimes and the dang thing still screws up on ya!

Derik said...

The audio quality varies, since each track was ripped and uploaded to ebay by a different person. I don't do much editing them. Most sellers post audio of both tracks merged into one mp3. I simply download it, split them apart and import them into iTunes with the artwork and any info. If I did more It would take even more time than it does. Nothing compares to actually owning the record, but I take what I can get considering some of these records are selling for hundreds of dollars.

Rocky Lane said...

Ooooops! Sorry. I stand corrected. I "assumed" these were your records you sold on eBay. Since 3 or 4 records have the same volume drop in about the same place, I "assume" the seller(s) do it to get you to buy the record rather than just take the mp3.

Derik said...

Yes, there are many sellers who post audio on their auctions. Most just post a snippet, to entice you to bid. Some do post the full song, and in some rare cases both sides, which is great. I hope they don't read this blog and find out what I've been doing. Keep it on the low down.

boppinbob said...

Thanks Derik for sharing this labour of love! Some wonderful gems here by golly.