Saturday, September 22, 2012

Slim Jim (4th post)



This is the 2nd volume in a 2 volume lp set.  Here is the 1st volume.

"On behalf of Broadway Motors and the Hennepin Furniture Company"

Hep LP 228
Year: 197?

Side One:
I'll Remember You love In My Prayers
Scandinavian Hot Shot
When The Sandman Rides The Trail
Helena Polka
Lamp Lighting Time In The Valley
A Beautiful Life (with recitation: "Sheep And The Lambs")

Side Two:
Molly Darling
Nikolina
I Love You Because
I Ban A Swede From Nort Dakota
Happy Little Cowboy Pete
Just A Closer Walk With Thee (with recitation: "Self Made Man")


Click here to --->>>Download (surprise inside)

2 comments:

zephyr said...

Thank you so much for this album.It was a lovely surprise as well.I ad never heard Slim Jim before.

Derik said...

you're welcome. thanks for visitin'.