Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays



Hope all who visit this blog have a good holiday, near a fireplace surrounded by people you sort of like most times, and hopefully some Xmas records.

After the new year, I am off to Washington D.C. to work as an intern until May. So I will be away from my record player and not able to do much blogging. I have a small backlog of mp3 files from my records saved to my laptop, but not enough to do daily postings. I can continue to post fresh links to past posts, by request.

Thanks for visiting,
Derik

3 comments:

lincolncadillac said...

Merry Christmas! and thanx for a great blog

Bedetje said...

Merry christmas and a happy new year ... I found your blog and enjoy very very much your music. I'm still listening now and it's the best christmas present I can imagine. Wish you a good health and a lot of lovely tunes which make you happy every day again.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Bruce said...

Thanks for all the music since you started the blog! It was fun to listen and see what I could about the musicians labels etc. Have fun in Washington and watch out for all those politicians. Again a big THANKS!!

At this point I will wish you a Happy New Year with Christmas come and gone.