Thursday, October 27, 2011

Harry Hanson


There was an ebay auction of this record that just ended, and I liked the song so I converted the e-commerce player audio into an mp3. There are a lot of steps involved, so I'd thought I'd pass on the results of about 20 minutes of work. Congratulations to whoever won this auction. If you are reading this, please don't put this record in your closet. Transfer the a-side to mp3 and email it to me, so that it can be shared with all. Put the $54.88 you spent to some good use!

Empire 759 (Starday Custom Pressing)
Year: 1959

Just Remember


Click here to --->>>Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the description of the flip "Golden Anniversary" in the April 6th 1959 edition of Billboard it reads.. "Honkey Tonker tells the story of a marriage that has lasted. Cat is given a vocal assist by a bevy of chicks. It should move as well as the flip". Ha, the reviewer must have been a beatnick not a country boy.

DrunkenHobo said...

THis is Empire (LA) according to Bj's guide