Monday, December 7, 2009

Mother Maybelle & The Carter Sisters



This album was first issued in 1967 by Columbia, called "The Country Album". Then it was reissued by Harmony in 1970 as I Walk The Line, with three less songs. Wish I had the original pressing. Betcha never thought you'd hear Mother Maybelle sing "Boots are made for walkin'". Aside from that strange oddity, there a few good takes on here. I like the heartfelt intro to It'll Aggravate Your Soul.

Harmony HS 11392

1. I Couldn't Care Less
2. That'll Be The Day
3. While The World Goes Whizzing By
4. For Lovin' Me
5. I Walk The Line
6. These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
7. It'll Aggravate Your Soul
8. I'll Never Find Another You
9. Less Of Me

Click here to --->>>Download

4 comments:

Gerard said...

Thanks

Bobby Drake said...

Thanks for this! I have the vinyl, and I always like having vinyls on mp3 or CD as well.

moodyxadi said...

"Download not available". Can you please repost this?

Many thanks from a Brazilian fan.

Derik said...

New mediafire link posted