Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Remember Me (when the candlelights are gleaming)











There is a really good blog post that I want to expand upon, written about the song Remember Me (when candlelights are gleaming). I have been trying to learn the song on guitar lately, but I am a beginner and am still working on it. I've watched the video of Bob Dylan doing the song about 20 times now. So I refer you to this link, where you can read all about it. My contribution is a posting of all the versions that I have of the song. Listen and decide which one is better. If any of you have a version that I don't, please email it to me and I'll post it here.

http://www.dreamtimepodcast.com/2009/06/remember-me-when-candlelights-are.html

Bob Dini


Bob Dylan - Gleason Tape 1961


Ramblin' Jack Elliot


T. Texas Tyler


T. Texas Tyler - original Mono version


Willie Nelson


Ernest Tubb


Zip File

1 comment:

fhb said...

Appreciate the kind words, Derik. They're all good, but I think I like T. Texas Tyley's mono version the best.

regards,

Fred