Friday, August 21, 2009

Chill Wills

Everybody's Cousin




My favorite blog is Red Neckerson's Radio Roundup, and the author uses the likeness of Chill Wills, an actor from the 40s and 50s. So when I saw this album at the record show, I thought of my fellow blogger and wondered if he had ever heard it. So Red, this one's for you

I couldn't find much about this album on Google, so I think it's pretty rare. The record label says "Chill Wills Music", so I doubt many copies were printed. There are some pretty good songs on here too.

Vinyl Rip

One Man Band
Cucamonga
Ole Miss Pretty
Ride - Cowboy Ride
Big Blue Eyes
She Loves You
Punkin Pie
Sweet Betsy
The Hog

Click Here to ------->>>>>Download

2 comments:

Red Neckerson said...

Holy Sh&^! Its the holy grail of Chill Wills Records!!! This is too much!!! Kudos!

Duncanmusic said...

Because I subscribe to Red's blog posts I became aware of yours...and downloaded everything. Now i MAY or may NOT be representative of the NORMAL music afficianado but I found everything of value here, including your writing. Keep it up and thanks for the music. Oh, yeah...you give me hope that I too can revive my own blog again and at least match what you've done here4 for starts.
Duncanmusic@frontiernet.net